Hello, friend! Thanks for stopping by! I’m guessing you’re interested in learning more about teaching music lessons online! Well, you are definitely in the right place. Read through these questions and see if they describe you:
- Does the thought of teaching online music lessons on Skype or FaceTime seem a bit daunting? Or flat out scary?
- Do you know what equipment and technology you need to teach a successful online lesson?
- Do you know how to set up and use your equipment?
- What about setting up your policy?
- Or finding students?
- Or getting paid?
- Or even knowing which activities an be successful in an online lesson?
- Are there specific teaching tips you should use for online lessons?
- How about pros and cons of online teaching?
- Or troubleshooting when something goes wrong?
Did you answer YES to at least five of those questions? I know, those are a LOT of things to worry about, and I used to have those exact same concerns – until I took the plunge into teaching online piano lessons and became a successful online music teacher! I would absolutely love to help you learn how to build a profitable online music teaching business too!
Do you ever think:
- “I wish I could stop teaching so many makeup lessons”
- “I’m moving soon and I don’t want to leave all of my students behind!”
- “I wish I had more students”
- “I’d love to add more options to my studio by teaching online lessons”
- “I’d really like to add a contemporary edge to my studio and set it apart from others in my area”
- “I would like to build my client base, teaching hours, and income”
- “I wish I was more confident with using technology”
- “I wish I knew how to stop being afraid of teaching online music lessons”
If you’ve been thinking about these things and wondering how to change them, this course is for you.
- This course is for you if you are having those doubts in your mind about whether you can actually learn the technology of teaching online music lessons. Guess what – YOU CAN.
- This course is for you if you are having thoughts like the ones above.
- This course is for you if you want to learn how to teach music lessons or classes on Skype, FaceTime, or other video chat platform, and are wondering where and how to begin.
- This course is for you if you want to take your music studio to the next level.
- Self-paced videos designed specifically to teach you step-by-step how to teach music lessons online with success from the very start
- A note-taking handout of the slides in the course, as well as unlimited access to the videos and bonus materials
- PLUS: unlimited access to all future updates
- Everyone who enrolls in the course is also invited to join our exclusive Facebook group of teachers just like you where we can continue the discussion and answer more in-depth questions about teaching online
- You’ll also receive a set of free quote posters for your music studio or classroom!
- Why do you want to teach online lessons?
- Benefits of Online Lessons – Yes, there are many!
- Basic Setup – How to set up your equipment and get started
- Enhanced Setup – How to improve your basic setup and refine it
- Finding Students – Ideas of how to attract students to your online studio
- A Solid Policy Protects – Writing a policy specifically for online students
- Tips for Teachers – The nuts and bolts of online teaching from a teacher’s perspective
- Games and Activities – What kinds of activities work for online students
- Bonus Material – A few extras, just for you!
This 90-minute course is self-paced, so it is easy to watch only what you have time to watch on any given day and complete as you have the time in your busy teaching schedule.
This video specifically uses Skype as the platform, but the information is easily transferrable to other platforms such as FaceTime.
If you want to be the most forward-thinking and trend-setting teacher on the block, if you would love to increase your client base, teaching course, and income, and if you want to move past your fear of technology, then this course is just what you’ve been looking for! Join me as I answer your burning questions about online music lessons and help you gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence you need to start teaching online lessons right away!
“For any teacher wanting to start teaching online lessons or for helpful suggestions for teachers already teaching with this technology, Melody Payne’s course is chock-full of practical suggestions. I highly recommend it!”
Dr. Steve Betts, Dean for the College of Humanities, Southern Nazarene University
“I’m so glad I decided to purchase this webinar – I more than received my money’s worth in return! It was full of practical and helpful tips, especially for someone who has a slight phobia when it comes to technology. I was doing a bit of skype teaching before I took this webinar, but I felt like my effectiveness was weaker than with in-person lessons – I didn’t enjoy teaching in this format nearly as much as in-person lessons. After completing this webinar, the effectiveness and enjoyment in teaching skype lessons increased exponentially! I now feel inspired, encouraged and motivated to grow my skype studio and realize it can be just as effective and just as much fun as in-person teaching! Thank you Melody!”
“The attention to detail and step by step guidance provided was presented in a way that was easily accessible for all who wish to jump into the internet pool and not sink!”
“This course was such a blessing! Before watching it, my family just moved several hours away. I was hoping to keep some of my students, but very nervous about trying online lessons. Melody gave me the encouragement and confidence I needed. My lessons have been a huge success and I’m so grateful!”
Tracy Selle, The Upbeat Piano Teacher
“Dr. Melody Payne’s online lesson course is a terrific course for teachers who are thinking about teaching online but have been hesitant to jump in. Melody calms any fears that teachers may be feeling and goes through tips and tricks even including ways to have fun with students online. It is the perfect environment to learn and gain confidence in your online teaching experience.”
Jennifer Foxx, Music Educator Resources
- Do I have to know anything at all about Skype to benefit from this course? No, you don’t need to know anything about Skype or any of the other platforms such as FaceTime or Google Hangouts to fully benefit from this course. You’ll be given all the information you need to be successful from the very start of the course.
- Do I need a lot of special equipment in order to take this course? Not at all! All you need to take the course is a laptop, iPad, or smartphone (something to view the videos on), Skype (available as a free download here) and Internet access. That’s it!
- Do I need lots of expensive equipment to start teaching music lessons online? No, you can get started teaching lessons online with a laptop or iPad with an internal webcam, Skype, and Internet access. Once you have those basic tools, you can be ready to teach online in no time!
- What if I don’t have time to complete the entire course right away? I’m worried that my life is just a little too busy right now, and that I have too many things going on. No worries, it is a totally self-paced course, so you can complete as little or as much as you have time to work on. And you’ll always have access to the course, so you can complete it whenever it is convenient for you.
- What is the investment? Your enrollment in this course gives you unlimited access to the course and bonus materials, plus any future updates! Reserve your seat and get started today for one low payment of only $30. Think about it this way: the investment in the course will be more than covered when you collect your very first online lessons tuition payment, and you’ll be boosting your income in no time!
Click the image below to be taken to the course page. From there, you’ll be able to purchase the course and start viewing the videos right away. I’m looking forward to seeing you there!