Organize ANY space and make it beautiful with a few sets of Sterilite drawers and these beautiful and EDITABLE watercolor drawer labels!
- A printable PDF with 24 pre-made labels**
- A PowerPoint with eight pages of editable watercolor labels (24 labels)
Click the PREVIEW button for a peek at all of the labels.
Open the PowerPoint, click the “Type Here” text, and type whatever you need! These labels fit Sterilite drawers that hold 8.5×11 sheets of paper (drawer model #1791).
- Monday Lessons, Tuesday Lessons, Wednesday Lessons
- Thursday Lessons, Friday Lessons, Saturday Lessons
- To Grade, To Copy, To File
- Treble Worksheets, Bass Worksheets, Quizzes
- Instrument Games, Rhythm Games, Note Games
- Attendance, Sub Tub, Seating Charts
- Recital Prep, Miscellaneous, Lesson Plans
- Spelling, Reading, Math
**Note: The font in the photo is not included, but you may use ANY font you already have on your computer. This is the font I used for the pre-made labels.
I prefer to print mine onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting, and attach them to the fronts of the drawers with double-sided tape. The high quality print setting and photo paper really make the details of the watercolors stand out. However, they look just as nice printed on regular paper or card stock. Picture how beautiful they will look in your classroom!
There are no reviews yet.