Are you looking for a unique new activity to review the white piano key names with your early elementary piano students? This deck of pet-themed BOOM Cards gives students the reinforcement and repetition of the music alphabet on the piano keys that you’re wanting for them as a teacher, and allows the students to identify and sort two specific piano key names only on each card.
And what student doesn’t love their pet or pets in general? Eight different pets are included on cards throughout this deck, which makes this game even more exciting as students try to guess what unique pets might be included in each randomized round of play.
Your PDF Download Includes:
- All Boom Cards are self-checking, so students immediately know (and so do you!) if they’ve answered each card correctly.
You’ll love the variety of ways you can use this deck with your beginning piano students!
- Assign for a quick at-home practice activity! Mom & Dad will love a sneak peek into what their child is learning during their piano lessons.
- These Boom Cards pair well with Wunderkeys Primer, Book 1. Use this deck as a supplemental off-the-bench activity during an online or in-person lesson.
- Have your student work through a few of these cards during their lesson right at the piano and have them play all of the keys marked on the card on the piano before answering each card.
❤️ Related Resources You’ll Love:
- White Piano Keys Game BOOM™ Cards – Sharks
- Note Review: Accidentals on the Keys & Staff Digital BOOM™ Cards (Dogs & Cats)
- Piano Lessons BOOM™ Cards BUNDLE: Sorting Piano Keys by Name
- Beginner Piano BOOM™ Cards BUNDLE
Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.
Please purchase additional licenses for each teacher in your studio who will be using this particular resource.