Prepare your preschool piano students for more traditional piano lessons AND Kindergarten with these goofy turkey simple patterns BOOM Cards. Developing early math and piano skills is a huge part of piano lessons for young 3-5 year old students and this activity gets them ready for musical and rhythmic patterns they will encounter in their music just a year or two down the road in their piano lessons.
Your littlest learners will love completing the AB & ABC patterns featured in the turkeys’ colorful feathers on each card! This deck progresses in difficulty as the white feather (or missing feather from the pattern) is sometimes in the middle of the deck, rather than only at the end of the pattern.
PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 42 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- This deck includes written and audio instructions, so your pre-readers can easily play!
- All Boom Cards are self-checking, so students immediately know (and so do you!) if they’ve answered each card correctly.
You’ll love the variety of ways you can use this deck with your preschool piano students!
- Assign for a quick at-home practice activity! Mom & Dad will love a sneak peek into what your little ones are learning during their piano lessons.
- These Boom Cards pair well with Wunderkeys Piano for Preschoolers, Book 1. Use this deck as a supplemental off-the-bench activity during an online or in-person lesson.
- Have your student work through a few of these cards during their lesson right at the piano and show the pattern relationship between the colored feathers on the card (AB pattern) and playing simple AB pattern on two black piano keys.
Single Teacher License (Or Studio License)
- This product is for use by the purchasing teacher for Single Use with your students ONLY.
- Not for commercial use.
- Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question