Colorful and snazzy owl-themed pencil cup labels for your classroom! The Sharp & Dull Pencil Cup Labels come in 5 colors plus 2 shiplap designs, and will add a little spark of color to your pencil cups as well as keep your sharpened pencils separate from your dull pencils, all while keeping your pencil area well-organized.
The labels are 4.5×11 inches and are made to wrap around 14.5 ounce vegetable cans. Two sets without colorful or shiplap backgrounds are also included, so you can use any container you like.
Need smaller labels? When using your print command, there will be a setting to scale the page sizes. You could scale them to 90%, 75%, whatever % works for you!
Print your selected pages of the PDF onto white paper, card stock, glossy photo paper, or full sheets of sticker paper, trim to the size you need, wrap around your favorite pencil jars or cups, and fill the Sharp jar with freshly sharpened pencils. When one breaks or becomes dull during a class, deposit it into the Dull jar, and sharpen it when class is done.
Click the PREVIEW button for a peek at all of the labels.
- I prefer to print mine onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting. This really makes the colors stand out. However, they look really nice printed on sticker paper or card stock. Picture how beautiful they will look in your classroom!
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2015 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!