Are your piano students having a difficult time recognizing music symbols? Do they forget the name of the symbols frequently? These shamrock music symbol matching games for St. Patrick’s Day are just what they need to help them solidify their recognition of music symbols and terms.
This Music Symbol Matching Game Includes:
- Instructions for use
- Instructions for 5 ways to use these game cards:
- It’s My Lucky Day! game instructions
- Memory Match game instructions
- Sorting game instructions
- Study cards & flash cards Instructions
- Choosing teams instructions
- A page to print onto the backs of the game cards
- 80 music symbols
- American music terms
- UK music terms
- Color, black and white
- A blank page you can use to create additional music symbol puzzles
How to Use These Game Cards:
- Print the colorful pages you need onto white card stock, or print the black and white pages onto colorful card stock, and cut the cards on the dotted lines.
- Choose the symbols and number of shamrock music matching cards needed for the allotted time in your piano lesson or music class.
- Enjoy reviewing music symbols and terms in a fun, hands-on way.
- Instructions for using these shamrock cards in 5 different ways are included.
This St. Patrick’s Day Music Symbol Matching Game Is Great For:
- Private piano lessons (in person is best for using the game as an off-bench activity, but you can easily show the pages of cards on your screen if teaching online lessons)
- Group piano
- The music classroom
- Music camps
Storing and Organizing the Game Cards
I love storing these game cards in colorful 4×6 photo boxes like these (affiliate link). They are my favorites because they’re the perfect size, and the colors are vibrant and fun!