Inspire and motivate your students (or yourself!) with these 36 inspirational posters. Imagine how beautiful they will look in your space! Hang them in your classroom, conference room, hallway, office, or studio. Frame several of them to create a stunning photo wall, or scatter them around the room to create inspiration on every wall.
- 12 posters about education/learning
- 12 posters about hard work
- 12 posters about confidence/self-belief
Authors range from Eleanor Roosevelt to Venus Williams to Stacy London, Louisa May Alcott, Benjamin Franklin, Natalie Portman, Michelangelo, John Dewey, Thomas Edison, and many more!
The font and design I chose for these posters is a script/cursive font with a sophisticated design, so these posters would be best for older students in grades 6+ or 7+, and especially good for high school students.
- Learn as much by writing as by reading.
- I like learning. Learning is beautiful.
- I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.
- Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
- I am still learning.
- Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and diligence.
- Change is the end result of all true learning.
- He that loves reading has everything within his reach.
- Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.
- Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
- An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
- Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.
- I learned the value of hard work by working hard.
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- The beginning is the most important part of the work.
- The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.
- The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Good things happen to those who hustle.
- All things are difficult before they are easy.
- If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice.
- Give yourself something to work toward – constantly.
- Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work.
- Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard enough.
- In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
- We are what we believe we are.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Do not let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things.
- You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
- “If you can believe, you can achieve!” That’s my motto!
- Follow your dreams, believe in yourself, and don’t give up.
- You have to believe in yourself when no one else does. That makes you a winner.
- You need to believe in yourself and what you do. Be tenacious and genuine.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
- The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.
Click the PREVIEW button for a quick peek at some of the pages that are included.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use by a single teacher. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2015 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!