Inspire and motivate your students (or yourself!) with these 10 colorful 8.5×11 posters. Hang them in your classroom or studio to create a beautiful display. 9 of the posters can be used in any classroom, and one is music-related (specifically, teaching music online). Check out the preview file for a sneak peek of how beautiful they can look when framed!
- I created these posters to share with the attendees of a training webinar that I presented in 2014, and now you can enjoy the posters too!
- All posters are in portrait/vertical format
- All posters are in vibrant color
- All posters are in ink-saving black and white
- There is a superhero inside all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.
- Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.
- Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
- Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.
- The expert in anything was once a beginner.
- All our dreams come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
- You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.
- People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.
- Keep calm and teach on
- Keep calm and teach online (This one is for my music teacher friends who teach online music lessons via Skype, FaceTime, and Google Hangouts) 🙂
Click the PREVIEW button for a peek at a few of the posters.
- I prefer to print mine onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting. This really makes the colors stand out. However, they look really nice printed on regular paper or card stock. Picture how beautiful they will look in your classroom!
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2014 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!