Using printable sticky notes in the classroom or in piano lessons can give students a tremendous amount of ownership over their own study or practice sessions. Quick, easy, customizable sticky notes work for to-do lists, reminders, practice steps, study steps, scales, solo repertoire, theory, recital prep, and so much more!
Students are eager to follow their own handwritten steps, which makes study and practice time more effective and efficient, and the real bonus is that students come to lessons more prepared than ever! Includes to-do lists, piano practice lists, unicorns, llamas, sloths, tacos, donuts, and more! Perfect for encouragement, cute rewards, thank-you’s, and for recognizing hard work.
- Instructions for use
- A variety of fun designs that can be used with any student
- A variety of music-themed designs created for music students
- Blank piano practice notes/checklists, reminder lists, and generic lists
- PowerPoint document with a editable blank template slide so you can create your own personalized sticky notes
- A link to a blog post sharing how I use printable sticky notes in piano lessons
- Print the template page. Take note of which direction your paper runs through the printer (the word “top” on the template will help you).
- Place the template page back into your printer tray and print one test page of pre-made designs. Again, take note of which direction your paper runs through the printer (the word “top” on the template will help you). I have to feed my template page back into my printer face down, “Top” side first.
- Stick a 3×3 sticky note onto each square.
- Place the page back into your printer.
- Print all the sticky notes you need!
- Once you get the hang of it, it will take only seconds to have a fun set of stickies to share with your students!
All products are DIGITAL and will be available for download in your account after purchase.