Give your youngest students a fun way to review their piano keys with the Piano Key Memory Match game! These pages feature several kinds of friendly bugs that are happy to help your young students remember the names and locations of all the piano keys.
The set contains two each of 29 different cards that are great for group classes, music camps, piano lessons, or the elementary music classroom. Both full color and partial color cards are included, for a total of 30 pages of cards.
Click the PREVIEW button for a peek at some of the cards.
- Print the cards onto card stock, and laminate for best results.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2013 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your thoughtful feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.