This bundle of 8 decks of BOOM Cards includes decks for your early elementary through early intermediate piano students – each deck with fun oceans themes, mermaids and lots of ocean animals! With decks that review the music alphabet, steps, skips, whole steps & half steps on the piano keys, PLUS whole steps and half steps and notes on the staff in Middle C position, C position & Low G position, you’ll find something for everyone in your studio with this Bundle!
Students LOVE themed activities and yours can learn and review 8 different concepts during their piano lessons OR at-home with these colorful decks. You’ll be able to use these BOOM Cards all year long (and for years to come!) as teaching tools during lesson time, as fun games to solidify concepts for your students AND as assignments for at-home practice time.
PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add all 8 BOOM decks in the BUNDLE to your BOOM™ Learning account with one click!
This Bundle Includes:
Late Beginner Decks:
Single Teacher License (Or Studio License)
- This product is for use by the purchasing teacher for Single Use with your students ONLY.
- Not for commercial use.
- Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question