Need a fun way to spice up your students’ practice sessions? Incorporate the practice tips from this deck of 55 practice cards and their practice will be transformed!
- It’s a fun “stash” of piano practice tips and ideas to make practicing fresh and productive every day!
- A STASH is something that is used and then hidden away for safekeeping.
- ‘STACHE is a pun on the word “mustache”.
- So “My Practice ‘Stache” is a fun set of practice tips with a mustache theme that should be used every day and then put away for safekeeping!
- This deck of 55 practice tips includes ideas such as improvising, repetition, technique, performing, listening, and more!
- A template for a box to store the cards in is included as well.
- Includes cards with and without clipart, so this deck can be used with any age.
- An EDITABLE POWERPOINT is included, so you can add your own studio-specific practice tips to the deck! All you have to do is type directly into the text boxes in PowerPoint.
- Print onto white cards stock, or choose colored card stock if desired
- Cut out the cards
- Assemble the box (instructions included in the download)
- Give a set to all of your students. They’ll thank you for infusing a ton of fun into their daily practice!
Storing and Organizing the Practice Cards
I love storing these cards in colorful 4×6 photo boxes like these (affiliate link). They are my favorites because they’re the perfect size, and the colors are vibrant and fun!