“Decorate your studio or classroom with these fun musical instrument posters! 95 pages of instruments on rustic farmhouse glam backgrounds are included in this set, and each instrument is on a separate 8.5 x 11 page.
The download includes:
1. Instrument categories labels: Skins, metals, woods, shakers & scrapers, woodwind, brass, percussion, strings, keyboard, orchestra, African, Chinese, folk, MISC),
2. Instruments: Saxophone, oboe, clarinet, flute, banjo, guitar, harp, trombone, bongo, conga, French horn, cymbals, maracas, tambourine, triangle, trumpet, euphonium, tuba, violin, electric guitar, double bass, Celtic harp, xylophone, piano, pocket trumpet, bugle, castanets, kazoo, recorder, mountain dulcimer, ukulele, bass drum, bagpipes, lute, djembe, cello, accordion, drum set, hand drum, harmonica, taiko drum, bassoon, timpani, viola, African balafon, African caxixi, African juju shaker, African kalimba, African seed shakers, African shakers, African shakere, African sistrum, talking drum, Chinese bells, Chinese cymbals, Chinese drum, Chinese erhu, Chinese gong, Chinese hulusi, Chinese yueqin, guzheng, music stand, agogo bells, bells, cabasa, claves, cowbell, gathering drum, egg shakers, finger cymbals, guiro, frog guiro, tone blocks, agogo tone block, wood block, cornet, gong, snare drum, tubular bells, vibraphone, contrabassoon, piccolo, washboard, tin whistle, mandolin, jug, hurdy gurdy, hammered duclimer, dobro, concertina, autoharp, rainstick, slapstick
Click the PREVIEW button for a quick peek at all of the posters.
1. I prefer to print mine onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting. This really makes the details stand out. However, they look just as nice printed on regular paper or card stock. Picture how beautiful they will look in your classroom! Great for bulletin boards as well!
2. If you need help or have questions, please contact me.
3. Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2016 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
4. Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
5. Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.