Do you have visual learners who forget that a sharp is called a sharp and NOT a hashtag? This deck of 64 colorful Christmas ornament-themed Boom Cards will give your late elementary learners the practice they need to learn 32 music symbols and their definitions. A quick and easy review option with NO PREP that will help your students better understand music symbols AND apply them to their playing during class or private lessons.
Half of the cards in this deck specifically cover note and rest values in 4/4 time and 6/8 time, which is like getting a second deck of Boom Cards within this extra-large deck! If students need more concentration on only the math of changing between the 4/4 and 6/8 time signatures, you can hide cards as the teacher, so that students only play the specific cards that you’ve left available in the deck.
Your PDF Download Includes:
A clickable link to add this deck of 64 digital Boom Cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
All 64 cards include the same card design featuring a large ornament that displays a music symbol with 4 multiple choice answers which students can play like digital flashcards.
All Boom Cards are self-checking, so students immediately know (and so do you!) if they’ve answered each card correctly.
Music Symbols & Terms Included in this Extra-Large Deck of Boom Cards:
✅ Forte, mezzo-forte, mezzo-piano, piano
✅ Crescendo & diminuendo
✅ Whole note & whole rest (in 4/4 time)
✅ Dotted half note (in 4/4 & 6/8 time)
✅ Half note & half rest (in 4/4 & 6/8 time)
✅ Dotted quarter note (in 4/4 & 6/8 time)
✅ Quarter note & quarter rest (in 4/4 & 6/8 time)
✅ Eighth note & eighth rest (in 4/4 & 6/8 time)
✅ Flat, sharp & natural
✅ Parts of the note – Head, Stem, Flag, Beam
✅ Treble clef & Bass clef
✅ Repeat sign
✅ Double bar line
✅ Octave sign
✅ Time signatures (3/4, 4/4 & 6/8)
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
- Have questions about this file or product? Please click the “Ask a Question button” to leave your question – I’m happy to help!
Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.
Please purchase additional licenses for each teacher in your studio who will be using this resource with their students. (e.g. Multi-Teacher Studio)
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question