These fun cross-curricular llama-themed pages take musical math to a whole new level! The rhythm addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division worksheets will make a “positive” impact on your students, “subtract” their doubt about note values, and “multiply” their confidence! Students answer a variety of music math problems with a number, note, or rest.
- Suggestions for use
- 70 pages of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division music math problems
- Plus a “challenge” music math problem on every page
- Fill in the blanks with a note, number, or rest
- Full color worksheets
- Ink-friendly black and white with clipart
- Black and white WITHOUT clipart (perfect for older students or students who need less visual stimulation on the page)
- Answer keys
- : quarter note, half note, dotted half note, whole note, quarter rest, half rest, whole rest
- : everything in the easier set, PLUS dotted quarter, eighth, sixteenths, 2 eighths, eighth rest
- That’s a total of 70 worksheets in color, b/w, and plain, plus answer keys, for a total of 280 pages!
- Great for using with iPad or for printing or projecting, in centers, in the sub tub, for review, early finishers, cross-curricular activities, homework, and much more!