Your students will love these summer-themed music matching puzzles during the summer season or any time of year!
- 44 colorful puzzle cards
- 44 black and white ink-friendly puzzle cards
- Note values
- Additional music symbols
- A complete list of symbols
- A set of cards with American English music terminology (quarter note, etc.)
- A set of cards with British English terminology (crotchet, minim, etc.).
- Print the cards onto card stock
- Laminate if desired
- Cut out each card
- Cut the center line that separates the card into two puzzle pieces
- Using as many cards as desired for the time allotted, shuffle the cards and have the student match the music symbol to the term
This game is appropriate for a single student, small group, group class, music classroom, music camp, or even the non-music setting.
Click the PREVIEW button for a quick peek at some of the cards that are included.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2015 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!