Your students will love these summer-themed music matching puzzles during the summer season or any time of year!
- 44 colorful puzzle cards
- 44 black and white ink-friendly puzzle cards
- Note values
- Additional music symbols
- A complete list of symbols
- A set of cards with American English music terminology (quarter note, etc.)
- A set of cards with British English terminology (crotchet, minim, etc.).
- Print the cards onto card stock
- Laminate if desired
- Cut out each card
- Cut the center line that separates the card into two puzzle pieces
- Using as many cards as desired for the time allotted, shuffle the cards and have the student match the music symbol to the term
This game is appropriate for a single student, small group, group class, music classroom, music camp, or even the non-music setting.
Storing and Organizing the Game Cards
I love storing these game cards in colorful 4×6 photo boxes like these (affiliate link). They are my favorites because they’re the perfect size, and the colors are vibrant and fun!