Music symbols and definitions are fun to review with this color by code music symbols Boom Cards™ activity! 39 dinosaur-themed coloring music task cards help students review music symbols and their definitions, including notes, rests, dynamics, clefs, and more, strengthening recognition of the symbols and definitions with every correct answer.
What are Boom Cards™?
- Boom Cards™ can be used on mobile devices with internet access including Smartboards, computers, or tablets.
- They are self grading and allow you to track the progress of your students.
- Boom Cards™ are no-prep, which means no printing, no laminating, and no storage!
- Students have online access to the digital task cards and can work at their own pace.
- Fabulous to use for piano lessons with at-home learning, music class distance learning, in class, as homework, with a sub, as a review, and more!
- Click here for a tutorial for using Boom Cards™.
The cards include:
- 39 task cards that review music symbols
- The sections on each slide fill in automatically when the student selects the correct answer and progresses to the next slide.
- Identify the music symbol that corresponds to the definition that is shown on the screen
- Click or tap the correct answer to color the dinosaur scene
- These 39 colorful task cards are in tap/click the answer format.
- All cards are shown per round.
The download includes:
- A clickable link to access 39 digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
Take A Closer Look
- View the Preview Video and Preview PDF for a closer look
- The preview PDF includes a clickable link to play 4 cards for free
What Music Symbols Are Included in This Color By Music Dinosaur Scene?
- Bass clef
- Quarter rest
- Whole note
- Treble clef
- Double barline
- Half note
- Common time
- Mezzo piano
- Time signature
- Whole rest
- Mezzo forte
- Quarter note
- Tempo mark
- Grand staff
- Half rest
- Eighth note
- Alto clef
- Dotted half note
⭐️ More About Boom Learning™:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.