Music symbols are fun to review with these color by music symbols Boom Cards™! Dinosaur-themed coloring music task cards help students review music symbols, terms, and definitions, including note values, rests, dynamics, and more.
They are perfect for your laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used with SmartBoard. They’re self-grading and no-prep, and they allow you to track student progress. Perfect to use for piano lessons with at-home learning, music class distance learning, in class, as homework, with a sub, as a review, and more!
This color by music symbols Boom Cards™ bundle includes:
- Music Symbols
- All with a fun dinosaur theme!
- Identify the correct answer from the multiple choice options.
- Click or tap the correct answer.
- Review music symbols, terms, and definitions in a fun and interactive way!
- The sections on each slide fill in automatically when the student selects the correct answer and progresses to the next slide.
The download includes:
- A clickable link to access the digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
- ⭐️ Watch the preview videos on each individual product page for more details and a closer look!
- The preview file includes a clickable link to play 4 cards from the digital deck.
Learn how to use Boom Cards™:
Click here for a full tutorial for using Boom Cards™, or watch the video below.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.