Make learning the music alphabet more fun and exciting for your beginning piano students during Thanksgiving season with this pre-staff deck of of goofy turkey Boom Cards! A NO PREP, self-checking activity that allows you to quickly assess how well your littlest learners are understanding the music alphabet moving forward.
Your students will love all of the colorful turkeys on each card, with each feather displaying the letters of the music alphabet! You’ll love having a quick pre-staff Thanksgiving game at your fingertips without any printing, cutting or laminating!
Your PDF Download Includes:
Use this deck in a variety of ways in your studio:
- Assign for a fun at-home activity. Have your student play this deck at their piano & play the missing letter on a piano key before answering each card.
- Grab this deck for a fun Thanksgiving or fall-themed end-of-lesson game for those last pre-holiday online or in-person piano lessons!
- Use it for a quick assessment to make sure your student is understanding the concept.
Audio instructions are included on each card and audio plays automatically for the first 3 cards, making this game accessible for even your preschool students to play. Your elementary-aged beginners can easily turn the sound off, if they choose and read only the written instructions, which are also included on each card for quicker play.
Single Teacher License (Or Studio License)
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Single User (Studio) License.
Permission to use this resource with your personal students only.
Please purchase additional licenses for each teacher in your studio who will be using this resource with their students. (e.g. Multi-Teacher Studio)
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question