PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 41 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- This deck includes 41 digital self-checking Boom cards
- Written & audio instructions are included for each card.
- Audio plays automatically for the first 4 cards
- Major scale names are marked in the right hand corner of each card, so students can see the whole step half step scale pattern clearly marked for each major scale included in this deck.
- Piano keys that are used in each scale are marked with a colored checkmark and arrow between checkmarks designate whole steps and half steps, so students can clearly see where they fall.
- Students play 2 different types of cards throughout this deck.
- Students complete the major scale whole step and half step pattern by dragging the missing W or H to the empty red rectangle to complete the pattern. (3 cards included per key – 24 total)
- Students create the entire major scale whole step & half step pattern by dragging all W’s and H’s to their correct rectangles under the piano keyboard. (1 card included per key includes the arrows under the checkmarks – 8 cards total. 1 card per key does not include arrows – 8 card total.)
- Students play 20 cards at a time and cards are randomized after the first 4 cards.
Single Teacher License (Or Studio License)
- This product is for use by the purchasing teacher for Single Use with your students ONLY.
- Not for commercial use.
- Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
No Fields Found.
I’ve created a simple point system for giving back to loyal customers!
- For every $1 (US dollar) you spend, you earn 1 point!
- 20 points can be redeemed for $1 (US dollar) on a future purchase!
- When you leave feedback (review), you get 10 points!
- Reward Points can be viewed under My Account.
This means that you effectively get 5% back on everything you buy, plus extra points for feedback. Points can be used for anything in the store!
Note: Point award system is subject to change and may be revoked at anytime. View full terms here.
There are no questions yet.
Ask a Question