Quickly teach and review the major scale whole and half step pattern with your intermediate piano students in every sharp key with this deck of BOOM Cards. Created with older students in mind, these cards can be used as a teaching tool with younger students, but also middle school and high school students and music theory classes.
Several different types of cards are included in each key (5 cards per key) and cards get progressively more difficult in each key. Students will get extensive practice reviewing the whole step and half step scale pattern in every sharp keys PLUS C Major.
PDF Download Includes:
- A clickable link to add this deck of 41 Boom cards to your BOOM™ Learning account.
- This deck includes 41 digital self-checking Boom cards
- Written & audio instructions are included for each card.
- Audio plays automatically for the first 4 cards
- Major scale names are marked in the right hand corner of each card, so students can see the whole step half step scale pattern clearly marked for each major scale included in this deck.
- Piano keys that are used in each scale are marked with a colored checkmark and arrow between checkmarks designate whole steps and half steps, so students can clearly see where they fall.
- Students play 2 different types of cards throughout this deck.
- Students complete the major scale whole step and half step pattern by dragging the missing W or H to the empty red rectangle to complete the pattern. (3 cards included per key – 24 total)
- Students create the entire major scale whole step & half step pattern by dragging all W’s and H’s to their correct rectangles under the piano keyboard. (1 card included per key includes the arrows under the checkmarks – 8 cards total. 1 card per key does not include arrows – 8 card total.)
- Students play 20 cards at a time and cards are randomized after the first 4 cards.
Single Teacher License (Or Studio License)
- This product is for use by the purchasing teacher for Single Use with your students ONLY.
- Not for commercial use.
- Copyright © 2022 Kelly Bordeaux. All rights reserved.
Have questions about this file or product? Please click the “Ask a Question button” to leave your question – I’m happy to help!
Important Boom Learning Details:
- To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
- Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards).
- For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account.
⭐ If You Are New To Boom Learning, You May Be Eligible For Free Trial Of Their Premium Account.
Read Here For Details: Boom Trial
If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading). You will not be charged when your free trial expires.
There are no reviews yet.