Your students will love these Major & Minor Chord Puzzle Cards during the spring and summer seasons, or any time of year! Plus, they will help your students have fun as they identify major and minor chords on the staff.
- A full color set (perfect for printing onto white card stock)
- An ink-saver set (perfect for printing onto color or white card stock)
- A “Plain & Simple” set with Arial font and no graphics (perfect for printing onto color or white card stock)
- Game includes major and minor chords, notated using whole notes and accidentals, on both treble and bass staff.
- Print the cards onto card stock, and laminate if desired.
- Cut out the puzzle cards and separate the puzzle into two puzzle pieces.
- Using as many cards as desired for the time allotted, shuffle the cards and have the student identify each chord, then match each chord card to the “major” or “minor” puzzle piece that matches the chord’s quality.
- For an extra challenge, have the student name the chord and play it on the piano!
- This game is appropriate for a single student, small group, group class, music classroom, music camp, or even the non-music setting.
Storing and Organizing the Game Cards
I love storing these game cards in colorful 4×6 photo boxes like these (affiliate link). They are my favorites because they’re the perfect size, and the colors are vibrant and fun!