Give your students a fun way to practice notating and performing rhythms with this fun set of llama rhythm spinners! Your students will LLOVE them! They are perfect for individual or group use. Great for the private lesson setting, music centers, music camps, and more.
- Black & white set with llamas & cacti (these look really cute printed on Astrobrights card stock!)
- Vibrant color set with llamas & cacti
- 16 spinner pages (4 spinners each of 3 sections, 4 sections, 5 sections, and 6 sections)
- 4 notations sheets with time signatures
- 4 blank spinners that you can complete to suit your students’ current needs
- 4 blank notation sheets without time signatures
- Plastic spinners are not included, but I use these plastic spinners and they work beautifully with card stock. Paperclips spun around a pencil tip, and fidget spinners work great too!
- Each group needs only one spinner page (plastic spinners must be purchased separately).
- Each person in the group needs his own notation page.
- A variety of time signatures is included, as well as a page without time signatures.
- The students take turns spinning the spinner, then notating the rhythm onto their notation sheet.
- After the rhythms have been notated, the students take turns performing their rhythms for their peers.
- Student needs one spinner page and one notation sheet.
- The student spins the spinner, notates the rhythm, and the performs it for the teacher.
- Students should be creative when performing!
- Marching, tapping, snapping, performing in the style of the Cup Game, using Boomwhackers, classroom percussion instruments, the piano, and playing a clapping game are only a few of the countless ways students can move to their newly created rhythm patterns.
- Have fun!
All products are DIGITAL and will be available for download in your account after purchase.