This HUGE “I Have, Who Has?” BUNDLE will make reviewing musical concepts a breeze! Review music symbols, instruments, rhythms, key signatures, and more in a fun and hands-on way, increase your students’ retention of musical symbol and instrument names and rhythm reading, and have fun at the same time. Your students won’t even realize they’re learning and reviewing!
- Musical Instruments (monster theme)
- Rhythm (owl theme)
- Music symbols (monster theme)
- Music symbols (Halloween)
- Rhythm (Halloween)
- Music symbols (Christmas)
- Major key signatures (Christmas)
- Piano finger numbers (winter theme)
- Music symbols (Valentine’s Day)
- Music symbols (St. Patrick’s Day)
- Music symbols (Easter)
Each music symbols game presents the symbols in a different order.
- Note values
- Rhythm values
- Time signatures
- Articulation markings
- Parts of the grand staff
Storing and Organizing the Game Cards
I love storing these game cards in colorful 4×6 photo boxes like these (affiliate link). They are my favorites because they’re the perfect size, and the colors are vibrant and fun!