This set includes quotes about working hard, not giving up, persistence in striving, growth, willingness and courage to try, and more. They are perfect for decorating your piano studio and classroom because it’s important to remind your students that hard work, perseverance, and growth are worth striving for.
What does this set of growth mindset posters include?
These posters include topics related to building a growth mindset, including:
- Working hard
- Not giving up
- Persistence in striving
- Willingness and courage to try
- And more!
What quotes are included?
The set of growth mindset posters includes the following 36 quotes, with author attribution:
- It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.
- Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
- Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.
- Sometimes there’s not a better way. Sometimes there’s only the hard way.
- Never, never, never give up.
- The secret of our success is that we never, never give up.
- Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.
- Never give up. Have the passion. Don’t be afraid.
- Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.
- Growth begins when we begin to accept our own weakness.
- People with a growth mindset welcome setbacks with open arms.
- Smart is something you become, not something you are.
- It’s OK to not know, but it’s not OK to not try.
- It’s OK not to know, but it’s not OK not to try.
- The person who does the work is the only one who learns.
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- I never lose: either I win, or I learn.
- It does not matter how slowly you go, only that you do not stop.
- If you quit once, it becomes a habit. Don’t quit.
- It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t – you are right.
- There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
- Action is the foundation of all success.
- Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.
- If at first you don’t succeed, you’re normal!
- I haven’t failed, I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- Strive for progress, not perfection.
- All of our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
- Don’t tell me how talented you are. Tell me how hard you work.
- Whatever you are, be a good one.
- Nothing will work unless you do.
- You become what you believe.
- If you’re never wrong, then what have you got to learn?
- Don’t go through life – Grow through life.
Printing and Framing Suggestions:
I prefer printing the posters onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting because this really makes the colors stand out. However, they look equally nice printed on regular paper or card stock. I used bright white card stock because card stock is easier to photograph than glossy photo paper. You can see in the photos how lovely they are (affiliate link). Picture how beautiful they will look in your piano studio or classroom!
Many teachers frame these gorgeous posters using simple black frames from the dollar store so they can create a beautiful photo gallery wall. They look absolutely fabulous!
Whether you frame them, laminate them, or hang them directly onto the wall, place them in a conspicuous area in your classroom so your students can see them easily and be reminded to keep working hard and doing their best.
What Teachers Are Saying about these Growth Mindset Posters:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I like to teach students about having a growth mindset at the beginning of the year. These posters are a beautiful reminder of that lesson and they really brighten up the room!” Emily N.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I love these posters! I laminated them and rotate the quotes from semester to semester. They’re colorful, simple, and add to the positive and encouraging environment I strive to create!” Bethanie F.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I cannot tell you how much I LOVE these posters! I love watercolor, but sometimes it can be hard to find exactly the look I am going for… not such the case with these beauties. Inspirational and beautiful!” Hey Trimble Originals
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I love this resource! It was exactly what I was looking for! There are so many to choose from! They are so easy to print AND they print in high quality, not blurry or grainy! I laminated them and have them on my growth mindset bulletin board in my classroom and they look fantastic!” Lena Q.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “These are awesome!! I printed them on white card stock and put them in simple black frames that I got at Hobby Lobby for $2 (original $4 but they were 1/2 off) then hung them around the staff lounge and they have been a hit. Makes the lounge more like a home and not so much like a work space. LOVE THEM!” Edelicia L.