“Fall Days” late elementary sheet music
These three late elementary piano sheet music solos challenge the student with chords, left hand melody, pentascales, syncopation, and hand crossings.
Three pieces include:
- Golden Leaves (Key of F)
- Autumn Waltz (Key of C)
- Picking Apples (Key of G)
Studio license price– purchase once, print multiple times for all of your students. No expiration.
This download includes:
- Sheet music download of “Fall Days” collection of 3 late elementary piano solos
- Studio license for “Fall Days” collection
“Golden Leaves” Late Beginner/Elementary Sheet Music
This sheet music gives the student practice with delicate tones and textures in the right hand. In the left hand, the student has the challenge of bringing out the melody while holding a secondary note.
Musical elements for “Golden Leaves” include:
- Key of F
- Broken chords in RH and LH
- Left hand melody
- Left hand note reading F2 – C4
- Right hand note reading Bb3 – Bb4
“Autumn Waltz” Late Beginner/Elementary Sheet Music
This simple waltz keeps a simple left hand pattern while the right hand explores notes in two positions. The chords at the end can be taught partially by rote if the student struggles to read the upper treble clef notes.
Musical elements for “Autumn Waltz” include:
- Key of C
- Hand crossing
- Left hand note reading C3 – C4
- Right hand note reading C4 – D6
“Picking Apples” Late Beginner/Elementary Sheet Music
Easy syncopation sets the tone for this sheet music. The pentascales and staccato notes paint a picture of scaling ladders and apples falling to the ground.
Musical elements for “Picking Apples” include:
- Key of G
- Hand crossing
- Left hand note reading C#3 – D4
- Right hand note reading C4 – A5