Organize your lesson plans and classroom with these elegant eucalyptus, gold, and marble editable teacher binder covers! Choose from TWELVE gorgeous and editable covers, plus 4 sizes of spines in 2 beautiful designs.
What is included in this set of teacher binder covers?
- Editable binder covers in 12 designs
- Editable spines in 2 designs and 4 sizes: 1 inch, 1.5 inch, 2 inch, & 3 inch
- Check out the preview for additional information and photos
How can these editable binder covers help me stay organized?
- First, figure out how many covers and spines you need for all binders in your classroom or music studio.
- Decide what you want to name each binder: Math, 3rd Grade, Lesson Plans, Units of Study, etc.
- When you add the binder covers and spines to your binders, you will be able to find any paperwork, lesson plans, student information, or anything you need very quickly and easily.
What is editable?
- Only the text is editable.
- The placement of the gold-outlined boxes and the eucalyptus background images are not editable.
- Edit in PowerPoint or Keynote, or upload to Google Slides.
How do I edit these binder covers and spines?
- Text boxes are included.
- Open the PowerPoint or Keynote document.
- Click the text box that says “Type here”, delete that text, and type whatever you need.
- You could also print the PDF version and write what you need by hand using a gold marker or pen.
What fonts can I use with these binder covers?
- Text is fully editable.
- Change the font, size, color, and more!
- Fonts are not included, but any font you already have installed on your computer will work!
What kind of paper should I use when I print them?
- I prefer to print these binder covers and spines onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting. This really makes the details stand out!
- However, they look really nice printed on regular paper or card stock, like the photo. Picture how beautiful they will look in your classroom!
There are no reviews yet.