Are you and your students “Wild About Music”? Show your students and colleagues just how wild about music you are with this fun set of worksheets! This pack of 22 music worksheets features an introduction to recognizing, identifying, tracing, drawing, and defining 13 music symbols.
Eight assessment/review worksheets are also included, for a total of 22 sheets (plus bonus sheets including a list of all vocabulary terms and pictures of all the symbols included in this set).
- Treble clef
- Bass clef
- Bar line
- Double bar line
- Time signature 3/4
- Time signature 4/4
- Time signature 6/8
- Common time
- Cut time
- Repeat sign
- Grand staff
- Drawing a line from the symbol to the correct word
- Writing the name of the given symbol in the blank
- Drawing a picture of the symbol that is listed
- Defining each term
- , good for printing and projecting, but especially nice to use with an iPad app such as Good Notes. This would be a great activity for centers, private lessons, individual work, early finishers, group classes, music camps, and more!
- , partial color sheets, perfect for printing, copying, projecting, and more!
- , completely undecorated, suitable for older students or students who become easily distracted by the decorative elements included on the other sheets.
How To Use These Worksheets Digitally
This makes the worksheets even more versatile because you can print them to use with your in-person piano students or use them on your iPad when you’re teaching online!