Get ready for Sharp Week! Give your music students a fun way to review sharps in a variety of ways with this set of shark-themed sharp worksheets.
These worksheets are also perfect for screen sharing during Zoom piano lessons!
- 8 worksheets with a colorful background
- 8 ink-friendly worksheets without the colorful background
- These sheets can be printed, projected, or used with iPad
- Sheet 1: Find and circle all the sharps.
- Sheet 2: Sharps or hashtags?
- Sheet 3: Use different colors to circle all the sharps on a piano keyboard.
- Sheet 4: Draw line and space sharps on each staff.
- Sheet 5: Draw a sharp in front of each line or space note on each staff.
- Sheet 6: Write sharps in the correct order on treble and bass staff (example is given)
- Sheet 7: Write sharps in the correct order on treble and bass staff (example is NOT given)
- Sheet 8: Write the given notes on the treble and bass staff