Get ready for Sharp Week! Give your music students a fun way to review sharps in a variety of ways with this set of shark-themed sharp worksheets.
These worksheets are also perfect for screen sharing during Zoom piano lessons!
- 8 worksheets with a colorful background
- 8 ink-friendly worksheets without the colorful background
- These sheets can be printed, projected, or used with iPad
- Sheet 1: Find and circle all the sharps.
- Sheet 2: Sharps or hashtags?
- Sheet 3: Use different colors to circle all the sharps on a piano keyboard.
- Sheet 4: Draw line and space sharps on each staff.
- Sheet 5: Draw a sharp in front of each line or space note on each staff.
- Sheet 6: Write sharps in the correct order on treble and bass staff (example is given)
- Sheet 7: Write sharps in the correct order on treble and bass staff (example is NOT given)
- Sheet 8: Write the given notes on the treble and bass staff
How To Use These Worksheets Digitally
This makes the worksheets even more versatile because you can print them to use with your in-person piano students or use them on your iPad when you’re teaching online!