Intermediate Christmas Sheet Music Solo of “Carol of the Bells”
This intermediate Christmas sheet music solo of “Carol of the Bells” takes the pianist from delicate chords to epic, rhythmic sections in the key of G minor.
This download includes:
- A sheet music solo of “Carol of the Bells”
- A studio license for “Carol of the Bells”
- Key of G minor
- Left hand reading treble and bass clefs
- Repeated left hand patterns for easy learning
- Ledger lines (no more than 2 lines)
- 8va and 15ma for easier note reading
- Eighth-note and dotted-quarter note primary rhythms (no sixteenth notes)
- A section of left hand melody
Teaching tips for “Carol of the Bells”
The most challenging section is measures 57-71, where the left hand takes over the melody. The pianist’s touch must be very light for this part. Practicing it staccato will help the pianist achieve this goal and help their fingers not get twisted up.