If you are looking for a terrific bundle of Valentine’s Day music games for your piano students, this bundle of eleven resources is exactly what you need to make your piano lesson fun and engaging in February! From music worksheets, to composition, to Boom Cards™, to flash cards, we have you covered with this engaging and educational Valentine bundle!
- Valentine’s Day Music Worksheets: Music Math is a Hoot!
- Color by Note for Valentine’s Day: Treble and Bass Clef
- Valentine’s Day Music Spelling Bee Game
- Valentine Games: Matching, Memory Match, Flash Cards, and More!
- I Have… Who Has? Valentine’s Day Music Symbols Game
- Treble and Bass Clef Valentine Mystery Image Reveal Boom Cards™
- Valentine’s Day Music Worksheets
- Composing with S’mores: A Guided Elementary Music Composition Valentine Activity
- Valentine Rhythm Spinners
- Valentine’s Day Cards and Posters (Valentine Puns)
- Valentine’s Day Piano Practice Challenge Charts
View the thumbnails for a closer look at each resource, and visit each resource’s individual product page for more information.
Storing and Organizing the Game Cards
I love storing these game cards in colorful 4×6 photo boxes like these (affiliate link). They are my favorites because they’re the perfect size, and the colors are vibrant and fun!