Reviewing musical intervals on the staff is tons of fun with interactive Boom Cards! They are perfect for your laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used with SmartBoard. They’re self-grading and no-prep, and they allow you to track student progress. Perfect to use for piano lessons with at-home learning, music class distance learning, in class, as homework, with a sub, as a review, and more!
- Superhero Theme: Steps and skips on a staff with no clefs.
- Jungle Theme: 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, and 5ths on the treble and bass staff.
- Watercolor Animal Theme: 6ths, 7ths, and octaves on the grand staff.
- Jungle Theme: Free deck 2nds and 3rds on the treble staff
- Answer format: Tap or click the correct answer
- Identify the interval
- Tap the correct answer
- A clickable link to access the digital task cards (1 card per slide) on BOOM Learning™
- Teacher instructions on how to access and use these BOOM Cards™
- Parent instructions
- ⭐️ View the Preview Videos on each individual product page and the Preview for a closer look. Click here and select “Full-sized preview” to play 4 cards from the digital deck.
Learn how to use Boom Cards™:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.