Inspire and educate your students with these 74 ABC Bible Posters! Hang them in your classroom, Sunday School room, children’s church hallway, VBS room, or Bible study room for a fun look! They’re so perfect for Pre-K and Kindergarten, and your kids will love them!
- Each letter of the alphabet is represented by a minimum of 2 different posters.
- Each poster contains upper case and lower case letters, a picture representing that letter, and the words that represent the picture.
- The letter X is represented by Crucifix and Crucifixion.
- The download contains a total of 74 posters.
- A – Ark of the Covenant, Ark, Adam
- B – Burning Bush, Bible, Bread and Fish
- C – Commandments, Church, Camel
- D – Daniel, Dove, Disciple
- E – Earth, Easter Lily, Eve
- F – Fish, Friend, Fellowship
- G – Goliath, Gifts, Gabriel
- H – Heaven, Hosanna, Herod
- I – Isaac, I AM, Isaiah
- J – Jesus, Joseph, Jonah and the Whale
- K – King (version 1), King David (version 2), Kneel, Kinsman Redeemer (version 1), Kinsman (version 2)
- L – Lion, Lamb, Languages
- M – Miracle, Mary
- N – Noah (version 1), Noah (version 2), Naked and Ashamed
- O – Olive Branch, Offering
- P – Plague, Priest, Palm Branch
- Q – Queen Esther (version 1), Queen (version 2) , Quarrel
- R – Resurrection, Rainbow
- S – Shepherd, Stable, Serpent, Samson
- T – Ten Commandments, Tomb
- U – Unleavened Bread, Universe
- V – Vine, Vessel
- W – Wheat, Worship, Wisemen
- X – Crucifix, Crucifixion
- Y – Yoke, Yahweh
- Z – Zacchaeus, Zechariah
Click the PREVIEW button for a quick peek at some of the pages that are included.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2015 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!