Inspire and motivate your students (or yourself!) with these 25 chic and glam inspirational posters in a fun and easy-to-read KID-FRIENDLY PRINT FONT. Hang them in your classroom, conference room, hallway, office, or studio for a fantastic effect!
All posters are included in chic and glam color (12 variations of black, white, gold, and pink) as well as an ink-saver version that doesn’t have the glam backgrounds.
I prefer to print mine onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting. This really makes the gold and glitter stand out. However, they look just as nice printed on regular paper or card stock. Picture how beautiful they will look in your classroom, hallway, or conference room!
Authors range from Bono to Shakespeare to Eddie Vedder to Reagan to Frank Lloyd Wright, and many more!
- The best songs are the ones that make you feel something.
- My goal is to be one with the music.
- Music moves people. It connects people in ways that no other medium can.
- That’s the amazing thing about music: there’s a song for every emotion.
- Hopefully you can hear my happiness in my music.
- The best music happens when you have a personal connection to it.
- Music carries a message, and we, the musicians, are the messengers.
- Music is the most profound, magical form of communication there is.
- Music happens to be an art form that transcends language.
- Every song is like a painting.
- Music is the soundtrack of your life.
- Where words fail, music speaks.
- Music can change the world because it can change people.
- The song is ended but the melody lingers on.
- Do you know that our soul is composed of harmony?
- If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice.
- Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect.
- Life is like a piano. What you get out of it depends on how you play it.
- Life is a song – sing it.
- The earth has music for those who listen.
- To play without passion is inexcusable.
- Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music.
- I frequently hear music in the heart of noise.
- Talent is good. Practice is better. Passion is best.
- Music is what feelings sound like.
Click the PREVIEW button for a peek at a few of the posters.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2015 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I’d love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!