“Inspire and motivate your students (or yourself!) with these 25 chic and glam inspirational posters. Hang them in your classroom, conference room, hallway, office, or studio for a tremendous effect!
All posters are included in chic and glam color (12 variations of black, white, gold, and pink) as well as an ink-saver version that doesn’t have the glam backgrounds. See the thumbnails for examples (watermarks will NOT be visible in the download).
I prefer to print mine onto glossy photo paper using the best print setting. This really makes the gold and glitter stand out. However, they look just as nice printed on regular paper or card stock. Picture how beautiful they will look in your classroom, hallway, or conference room!
Authors range from Bono to Shakespeare to Eddie Vedder to Reagan to Frank Lloyd Wright, and many more!
The font I chose for these chic and glam posters is a script/cursive font, so these posters would be best for older students in grades 6+ or 7+.
- The best songs are the ones that make you feel something.
- My goal is to be one with the music.
- Music moves people. It connects people in ways that no other medium can.
- That’s the amazing thing about music: there’s a song for every emotion.
- Hopefully you can hear my happiness in my music.
- The best music happens when you have a personal connection to it.
- Music carries a message, and we, the musicians, are the messengers.
- Music is the most profound, magical form of communication there is.
- Music happens to be an art form that transcends language.
- Every song is like a painting.
- Music is the soundtrack of your life.
- Where words fail, music speaks.
- Music can change the world because it can change people.
- The song is ended but the melody lingers on.
- Do you know that our soul is composed of harmony?
- If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice.
- Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect.
- Life is like a piano. What you get out of it depends on how you play it.
- Life is a song – sing it.
- The earth has music for those who listen.
- To play without passion is inexcusable.
- Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music.
- I frequently hear music in the heart of noise.
- Talent is good. Practice is better. Passion is best.
- Music is what feelings sound like.