Did you know that you can get printer ink for free, right now, when you need it most? If you haven’t heard the buzz about the HP Instant Ink program yet, today is your lucky day. I enrolled in 2014 and it has literally been the best decision with regards to printing I have ever made.
When I enrolled, I purchased the HP Officejet Pro 8610 all-in-one printer. I love it! It scans, prints, copies, and faxes (but I don’t fax, so I don’t use that option), and the print quality is really nice. Plus, I can air-print (print wirelessly) directly from my iPhone and iPad, which makes life so much easier.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, read the disclosure statement here.
That particular printer is no longer available on Amazon, but here are a few you might like, and they are all, at the time this article was published, compatible with the HP Instant Ink program:
- HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Photo Printer with Wireless & Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready – Blue Accent (J9V90A)
- HP Envy 7640 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (E4W43A)
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (M9L66A)
- HP OfficeJet 8040 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing & Neat Organizer, Instant Ink ready (F5A16A)
In a nutshell, here’s what you do:
Purchase an eligible printer (Use one of the links above or double-check at THIS LINK)
- Sign up for an ink plan. There are a few different options, starting as low as $2.99 per month – YES, two dollars and ninety-nine cents! Other plans are $4.99 and $9.99.
- Your printer tells HP when to send new ink cartridges before you even need them! You can use as much color ink as you like, and the price of your ink plan remains the same! (Unless you print more pages than your plan allows. I have the 300 pages per month plan and have NEVER gone over, and I print a LOT.) This is PERFECT for teachers!
- Enjoy the savings!
- They’ll even recycle your empty cartridges. I love that.
Pretty amazing, right?
Ready to get started? Use THIS LINK to enroll and get your first month free (Full disclosure – it’s a referral link, so I’ll get a free month too!), and if you print a lot, like I do, you’ll be saving TONS of money on ink. Imagine never having to run to the office supplies store to get more, and always having extra ink on hand when you need it!Do you know a friend or teacher who would benefit from such a great money saving ink plan? If you do, use the sharing buttons or pin the image above to let them know about HP Instant Ink, which is one of my favorite things about the business side of my studio!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST, USE THE SHARING BUTTONS BELOW TO SPREAD THE WORD!