You’ve purchased and downloaded all the wonderful piano teaching worksheets, sheet music, and music games that you want to use with your students this week, planned those awesome and engaging lessons, and now you’re ready to print #allthethings. Uh-oh. You just got a message on your screen that your printer is running low on ink! You only have 30 minutes before your next lesson, so you don’t have time to run to the office supply store to buy more ink cartridges. What will you do?
Did you know that you can have a stash of printer ink ready to go, especially when you need it most? And you can eliminate those unnecessary trips to the store to grab expensive cartridges of ink! If you haven’t heard the buzz about the HP Instant Ink program yet, today is your lucky day. I enrolled in 2014 and it has literally been the best decision with regards to printing I have ever made.
When I enrolled, I purchased the HP Officejet Pro 8610 all-in-one printer. I love it! It scans, prints, copies, and faxes (but I don’t fax, so I don’t use that option), and the print quality is super nice. Plus, I can air-print (print wirelessly) directly from my iPhone and iPad, which makes life so much easier!
As of 2021, my particular printer is no longer available on Amazon, or I’d share that link with you because I love it so much! It’s still working as perfectly as it did on day one! Here’s a link to a ton of HP printers that you might like. As always, check for compatibility with your other devices and operating systems and with the HP Instant Ink program, and do your due diligence to be sure the printer you’re wanting is best for the needs of your business.
In a nutshell, here’s what you do:
Purchase an eligible printer (Use the link above or double-check at THIS LINK)
- Sign up for an ink plan. There are a few different options, starting as low as $1.99 per month – YES, one dollar and ninety-nine cents! Other plans are $3.99, $13.99, and more, depending on your printing needs.
- Once you’re all set up, your printer tells HP when to send new ink cartridges before you even need them! You can use as much color ink as you like, and the price of your ink plan remains the same! (Unless you print more pages than your plan allows. I have the 400 pages per month plan and have NEVER gone over, and I print a LOT. Click here to see how much color ink I use on a regular basis.) This is PERFECT for teachers!
- Unused pages roll over to the next month.
- Enjoy the savings!
- They’ll even recycle your empty cartridges. I love that.
Pretty amazing, right?
Ready to get started? Use THIS LINK to enroll and get your first month free (Full disclosure – it’s a referral link, so I’ll get a free month too! Yay! But even if I didn’t, I’d still be telling you about this because I love this program so much for printing piano teaching worksheets, sheet music, games, and other resources!). And if you print a lot, like I do, you’ll be saving TONS of money on ink.
Imagine never having to run to the office supplies store to get more, and always having extra ink on hand when you need it!
Do you know a friend or teacher who would benefit from such a great money saving ink plan? If you do, pin the image to let them know about HP Instant Ink, which is one of my favorite things about the business side of my piano studio!
More blog posts with useful tips for your piano studio business:
- 3 Easy Ways to Advertise Your Piano Studio Without Using the Internet
- The Top 5 Items to Include in Your Piano Studio Policy
- My Music Staff: The Best Studio Management Software For Piano Teachers