Are you a piano teacher who is just getting started? Do you want to fine-tune your teaching skills? Do you feel unsure about the best way to teach piano lessons? Are you interested in receiving personalized teaching advice from a professional in the field? Are you working towards National Certification through MTNA? If you want to polish any aspect of your teaching skills, consulting and piano pedagogy training for piano teachers might be just what you’ve been looking for!
Consulting for Piano Teachers is a way for new and experienced teachers to enhance their teaching through invigorating live sessions with a Nationally Certified professional musician via Skype™. Each session is fully customized to meet your individual needs as a piano teacher and musician. Study with a piano pedagogy specialist from the comfort of your own home.
Why Should I Choose Consulting for Piano Teachers?
1. Practicality. You set the agenda for our sessions: creating a studio policy, setting up your studio, teaching standard literature, teaching pedagogical concepts, evaluating your own teaching, evaluation of your teaching or playing via pre-recorded video, extra help on teaching music lessons via Skype (after going through the training videos), whatever you need!
2. Affordability. Purchase as many or as few sessions as you need, when you need them.
3. Convenience. We meet via Skype™, so long commutes, traffic, and other inconveniences are eliminated.
How much does it cost?
Each live 30-minute Skype™ session is $35.
How do I get started?
2. Then send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know that you have purchased a consulting session. Be sure to include your TpT username in the email, plus the date of purchase.
3. Include the topics you would like to cover during your session, your goals, any previous piano pedagogy study you have had, information about your studio and current teaching situation, and anything else you’d like me to know.
4. After I receive your email, I will contact you to schedule our Skype™ consulting session.
Interested in purchasing multiple sessions? All you have to do is go to to your “My Purchases” page on TpT and add additional licenses there. You won’t be able to purchase an additional session directly from the product page.Do you know someone who is interested in honing their piano teaching skills? Use the sharing buttons or pin the image above to let them know about this unique opportunity!