In 2009, the FTC updated their guidelines regarding product endorsements and affiliate links. Since this blog is a source of income for us, we felt it was important to disclose the following information to you, our readers:
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely ours, and we only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- The content of this blog may contain affiliate links that promote products that we write about.
- The compensation received from those links will never influence the content, topics, or posts made in this blog.
- We may mention products or services without specifically referencing that they are connected to an affiliate link, but all posts containing an affiliate link will include a link to this disclosure page.
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Any sale that is made through an affiliate link provides us with a small commission. You will never be charged for this commission. It is paid directly from the company with whom we are affiliated.
- Third parties, through the Google AdSense program, may be placing and reading cookies on your browsers to provide you with relevant ads.
- You can read more here: How Google Uses Data When You Use Our Partners’ Sites or Apps
- Operating expenses for a blog can be costly, so we provide affiliate links and ads to help generate income to cover those expenses.
- Each and every day that this blog exists, our number one priority is your trust. We will never compromise our standards or the truth to make money.
- You can disable cookies by changing your browser settings.
- We are not responsible for the content of this blog when it is shared to other sites without our permission.
- We love it when you let others know about our site! You may pin images from this site to Pinterest, you may share articles using the social sharing buttons at the bottom of each post, and you may download resources from the site for personal use only.
- However, you may not use any of the images or information on your own site without obtaining written permission first, unless you are sharing about one of our posts within an article on your site. In this case, you are welcome to use one or two images within your article, as long as you link directly back to our original article.
- All articles, images, and text on this website are copyrighted by Melody Payne, with all rights reserved.
- Visiting this website or becoming a subscriber to the newsletter does not grant you permission to copy, reproduce, or claim as your own any information or service obtained from this website.
- You may not create derivative works from the information or images on this site, and you may not sell or give them away to any individual.